Can you give me a hand?
- of course
- I’d be glad to
- will it take long?
- sure , just a sec
- sorry – I’m a bit busy at the moment
What have you been up to lately?
- I’ve been working a lot
- mostly studying
- I’ve been taking it easy
- planning my summer vacation
- nothing much
what’s the matter?
- oh , I’m just having a rough day
- I am not feeling so good
- I just found out my mother’s in the hospital
- I’d rather not talk about it
- nothing , I’m fine
what would you like to drink?
- iced tea , plese
- just water for me
- what do you have?
- could we see the wine list
- nothing for me , thanks
are you ready to order?
- not quite – I think we need a little more time
- what are the specials today
- yes, I’ll have a caesar salad and then the baked chicken with potatoes
- uh-huh , to start off we’ll split an order of nachos
- almost – i just have a couple of question
is everything ok?
- yes everything fine, thanks
- it’s all delicious
- could we have some more water , please?
- actually , I’m still waiting for my side dish
- to be honest, my food is kinda cold . could you heat it up?
can i get you anything else?
- two decaf coffees, please!
- just the chek please
- could i have a look at the dessert menu?
- I’ll have a slice of apple pie
- No thank s – i think we’re just about done